USING PRIVACY & DATA PROTECTION
The new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force on 25th May 2018.
At Cedar Tree we need to record personal information for all our Children and parents. We have a responsibility to comply with the obligations placed on Data Processors by the regulation. This is our personal commitment to data privacy. This is a responsibility we take very seriously. We believe:
- User privacy and data protection are human rights
- We have a duty of care to the clients’ whose data we hold
- Data is a liability, it should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
- We will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
How our data is stored
All information provided by you is held by Cedar Tree Childcare under the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation. Without your consent we do not share our information with any other organisation or third party.Cedar Tree Childcare does not rent or sell mailing details to any third party
Links to other websites
Cedar Tree Childcare may include links to other sites, not owned or managed by Cedar Tree Childcare. We cannot be held responsible for the privacy of data collected by websites not managed by Cedar Tree Childcare.